Saturday 12 May 2012

GAME OF THRONES!!!

Yeeeahhhh, didn't get anything done today, but it's the weekend!

What's worse? I'm going to be busy pretty much all tomorrow so i won't have a chance to do any coding. It's not that i don't want to, it's that I'm going to be far too tired after tomorrow to do anything so i think it's going to have to wait until Monday to do any more work.

So not much to report today and i think tomorrow may be the first time in a whole week that i won't be posting anything but we'll see. On the plus side I've got the whole first season of Game of Thrones to watch that i was shown last night and subsequently wanted to watch EVERY EPISODE EVER! I only saw the first two episodes last night but they were AWESOME! So that's tonight's plans, i might play some Pokemon as well 'cause Pokemon is just as awesome.

This picture does no justice to the series....and yes we have a projector in the flat.

Anyway, I'll try and get something posted tomorrow but I'm not going to promise anything at the moment but be sure to check back on Monday when I'll definitely have something for you.

X-Box: IkasuKiller
PS3: Ikasu-Killer 
Steam: ikasukiller
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LeighNorton88
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/leighnorton 

No comments:

Post a Comment