Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mercury Forty 4

Sorry i haven't said anything in a while, I've been busy adventuring in Skyrim. More on that later.

This week I've made a conscious decision to update this blog as much as i can, even if i only update what I've had to eat that day and also to start actively working on my ambitions to own my own development company. To that end I've started designing the company logo for a very very small venture that I and 2 others are setting up. If nothing else this will serve as experience for all involved although at the moment we are still in planning stages for our first project but I'll update you on progress as and when it happens.

 
Logo Design v0.01

After much deliberation and many ideas we decided upon the name "Mercury Forty 4" with the "40" spelt out and the "4" left in its numerical form. Currently one of us is working on a website but this will probably not be active for a while as all three of us have coursework to complete which is more important at the moment. Hopefully we will manage to make some progress over the holidays.

 
Many more ideas to follow.

Throughout this venture i hope to develop my skills and hopefully build up my portfolio to the extent that companies will send all other applicants home after seeing it at an interview.

On another note, I've been slightly busy fighting dragons to find a game to review, it will be a while before i even attempt to review Skyrim and no, i will not be touching CoD because it will just descend into a rant against Activision. So, as it stands i will probably be doing a shorter review on a downloadable game but we'll see. In the meantime make sure to check my previous reviews at A Game Developer Reviews:


X-Box: IkasuKiller
PS3: Ikasu-Killer
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LeighNorton88
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/leighnorton

No comments:

Post a Comment