Saturday 19 November 2011

TEA CAKES!!!

This ones a proper post after yesterdays quick one.

So yeah, 200 views within the space of a month, i think that's pretty good considering i barely find the time to write anything on this, and as some of you may have noticed A Game Developer Reviews: hasn't been updated in a while but i intend to sort that tonight.

Anyway, recently I've been busy with coursework (again) so I've had to curtail the amount of adventuring I've been doing in Skyrim which makes me very sad. It also means i haven't been able to play various other games I've been planning to play, ones that I've bought like Battlefield and Batman as well as ones i want to get like Zelda and Assassins Creed. Unfortunately I've also got an exam that i need to start studying for which means even less time to play games. Why do all the good games come out when all my coursework and exams are due? WHY!?

On the plus side my girlfriend bought me 36 tea cakes yesterday, although roughly half of them are now gone. But she will be happy I've mentioned her, and how nice she is, finally.

I give it until tomorrow, then they'll all be gone.

Next Goal: 500 views before the end of November, should be easy enough. I hope.

X-Box: IkasuKiller
PS3: Ikasu-Killer
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LeighNorton88
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/leighnorton 

No comments:

Post a Comment