Monday 12 December 2011

All Night Long

Enough with the promises, I'll just have to get round to updating this whenever I can.

At the moment it is 5:50 AM, and my plan to stay up until at least 6 PM is going well, I foresee an hours nap or so around noon but that shouldn't hamper my progress. I should mention that I'm doing this because I have trouble waking up at a reasonable time due to my late nights at work so I am resetting my body clock so I can actually get up for my exam on Thursday.

In other news, this staying up all night business has allowed me the time to finally write my Skyward Sword review which is now available on my review site: A Game Developer Reviews:. Hopefully this large amount of spare time will also allow me to get some other work done and possibly even revise for the aforementioned exam.

For the meantime, however, I shall be collecting star coins on various levels of Super Mario 3D Land.

X-Box: IkasuKiller
PS3: Ikasu-Killer 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LeighNorton88
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/leighnorton 

No comments:

Post a Comment