Wednesday 7 December 2011

Mobile Blogging

Today marks the first time I try to write a post away from my laptop. Despite the negative reviews for this iPhone app I wanted to give it a try, not least because I tend to have 0 time to sit down and write proper posts that you are all no doubt used to from me. A couple of points I've noticed already from a brief once over of the app is the lack of a landscape view which would have been much more comfortable to write from. Apart from that it seems fairly simple but that is not necessarily a bad thing. You don't get the option to read other peoples blogs but that doesn't concern me as much, it also lacks the ability to post links as I usually do but I can live without for these short mobile posts. Overall I would say that the Blogger app is very simple in what it can do, but for the average blogger such as me it's enough to get by on.

The photo options are also hidden by the keyboard so I nearly didn't notice them. They are the usual options you would expect in an app: take a photo or select a photo. For the purposes of a full review I will now post a photo of my girlfriends flat:



Well that's 2 days in a row I've posted now, that must be some sort of record.

No comments:

Post a Comment